RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT PROVIDE THE BASIS OF A HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT
Thanks to the new IT system, highly automated and integrated production enables the company to continuously monitor its production management. The IT system currently covers every area of the company, with consequent benefits for clientele.
Areco is currently able to offer customers an answer in real time in relation to the fulfilment of their orders. It will soon be possible to allow customers direct access to the IT system to check on the progress of their orders.
The very modern research and quality control laboratory, besides constantly monitoring supplies, goods in progress and finished products, handles research into new materials and new products to propose to the clientele.
Quality control is regulated by internal protocols compliant with the laws in force, guidelines recommended by the AIA – Associazione Italiana Aerosol (the Italian Aerosol Association) and by the EAF – European Aerosol Federation.
Our laboratory and the managerial staff in general are capable of cooperating with the customer, offering adequate professional support to solve the various technical problems connected with the products, design or alteration of customised products.
Our enterprise is certified with certiquality and it has obtained the approval of alternative to the Method of “Bagno Caldo” from Ministero delle Infrastrutture e dei Trasporti.
To check our certificate of quality click HERE
THE ADVANCED NOZZLE MICROMIST
Areco Italia has established a Quality Management System compliant with the requirements expressed by the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard for the following activities: “Research, development and production of spray paints and technical products for third parties through production phases of empty can, plastic components, paints and filling “.
The Leadership considers the Quality Policy as the means to lead the production processes towards the continuous improvement of its performance. It forms an integral part of the general strategy of the company which has as its goal the customers satisfaction who order spray paints and technical products and is based on the following objectives:
• Ensure complete fulfilment of the mandatory requirements relating to the activities carried out;
• Guarantee a safe and high quality product;
• Guarantee a large product portfolio in line with customer expectations;
• Implement process monitoring, continuous improvement of the Quality Management System and reduction of inefficiencies in the production management;
• Promote staff competence, awareness and participation;
• Guarantee the health and satisfaction of the company’s staff and the creation of a climate of constructive collaboration;
Additional quality objectives will be defined at least annually during the management review.
In order to achieve these quality objectives, the Leadership undertakes to:
- Develop, maintain and constantly improve a Quality Management System compliant with UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015;
- Periodically monitor the quality system through the preparation of internal audits, in order to assess compliance with the same;
- Ensure that the Quality Policy is communicated, understood and applied at all company levels and available on request to interested parties.
Areco Italia has determined the external and internal factors relevant for its purposes and strategic guidelines and which influence its ability to achieve the expected results for its Quality Management System by the risks and opportunities assessment. This Assessment is reviewed once an year or upon change of the factors analyzed.
To check our certificate Certiquality click HERE
To check our Quality Policy click HERE
THE ADVANCED NOZZLE MICROMIST
Traditional aerosol paint spray nozzles deliver in a first spray phase 10% paint and 90% gas. Afterwards it is 50/50. This results in dripping paint.
We has developed an advanced nozzle ‘’MICROMIST’’ that thanks to its channels that create a ‘’wirl’’ effect, the can immediately releases 50% paint and 50% gas.
OUR INNOVATIVE ESCLUSIVE PAINT FOR AEROSOL
Many paint spray producers buy paint from an ordinary paint producer.
Produces its own paint , dedicated for aerosol spray. Resins, pigments and solvents are first mixed and then grinded for 9 hours. Nano-technology is added for enhancing the molecular assembly between the resin and the pigment
Quality paint is characterized by long lasting and optimal binding of resin and pigment